Anyone who has ever been involved in an emergency situation will know the value and importance of first-aid and CPR. By covering the full spectrum our certification course and training program will be able to prepare you for a wide range of different situations.
The idea behind first-aid and CPR is to provide immediate assistance to those in need until medical professionals arrive on the scene. While the care of a trained doctor is always the priority, it is often these first-responders who are able to take life or death situations into their own hands. This is why quality first-aid training is so important.
The current Challenges of inadequate training and certification on first aid, resuscitation (CPR) and other health-related skills among healthcare and non-healthcare professionals in Nigeria is alarming. It is suggested that each organization should have at least 3 individual properly trained on Basic Life Support (BLS) and First Aid.
Basic life support training is vital and beneficial not only to health professionals and health facilities but also to non-healthcare professional and non-health related organizations e.g Schools, Banks, Factories, Daycares, Churches, Public gathering, Events Centers and even shopping malls for essential and first aid care in emergencies situations.
Royal Hands Healthcare (R2H) Academy present hands-on training on Basic Medical and Health skills for the healthcare professional (HCP) and non-healthcare professionals (non-HCP) with the option of acquiring an international certificate after successful completion of the course.
Registration is open to individuals, schools, Caregivers, security officers, health and safety professional, healthcare practitioners, corporate organizations, those who need CPR/AED or First Aid certification as a prerequisite for employment and anyone who wants to know what to do in an emergency situation.
Registration can be made under any of the following:
1. Basic First Aid & CPR/AED
2. Standard First Aid & CPR/AED (Non-healthcare provider)
In this Certification Course you'll learn how to properly apply First-Aid techniques, perform CPR and how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED). Training is designed to be both comprehensive, thorough and easy to understand, the course covers all of the most common injuries and resuscitation.
You must have heard of CPR, but do you actually know what it is, and can you perform CPR? In our CPR certification course, you will be able to find out for yourself, and learn how to effectively implement the associated techniques to adults, children, and babies.
CPR stands for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation it is a series of techniques that combines chest compressions and introduction of air into the victims to preserve brain function and other vital organs. Typically, CPR is performed when a patient is no longer breathing in situations like drowning, stroke, cardiac arrest, heart attack, etc. Since these life-or-death situations require fast action, having an in-depth understanding of the techniques is essential.
AED is the other component of the comprehensive course by R2H Professional Training Center. It stands for Automated External Defibrillator, we will teach you how to effectively use one of the most important pieces of medical equipment available today. Designed to be a follow-up procedure after CPR is administered, AED training continues to save lives to this day.
3. HCP First Aid & CPR (Healthcare Provider)
In this Healthcare (HCP) - Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification Course you'll learn how first aid techniques and how to perform CPR and use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and other advanced techniques used in saving lives.
Who needs this training:
1. Anyone who wants to be prepared to save a life when someone suddenly stops breathing or has a health-related emergency.
2. People responsible for taking care of infants, children or adolescents in schools, daycare or gatherings, and camps, Do you know what to do when there is an emergency (bleeding, choking, injuries, fainting, drowning, ingestion of poison, etc)?
3. Professional who needs CPR and/or First Aid knowledge and certification as part of their job description? (safety officer, teachers, daycare staffs, adult foster care, healthcare employees, security personnel, gym instructors, first responders, restaurant staff, hotel staff, First Aid focal personnel in organizations. etc)
4. Healthcare Professional who needs to update his/her knowledge base on the latest 2015 guidelines of the AHA recommendation or just want to renew your BLS certificate.(Doctors, Nurses, Medical and Nursing Students, Emergency Responders, paramedics, etc)
What you will learn:
At the completion of this course, the participant will be familiar with basic life support techniques used in response to common medical and health emergencies.
You will le